Sunday 21 December 2014

iPhone PhotoGraphy @ SG

Welcome to my SG iPhone PhotoGraphy blog. I started using Apple iPhone 3G since it was launched in Singapore many years back. I have iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S and now an iPhone 6. I took daily photographs using my iPhone and I have a big iPhoto library. I'm trying to remove old photographs that I no longer need and still the library is too large.

In this blog, I will post photographs that I used my iPhone to capture. I'm an amateur photographer and I only used a Canon IXUS 65 digital camera before. I still have the camera but I no longer use it. Now, I'm using iPhone 6 and my wife's iPhone 6 Plus to capture images. When I have something special or presentable to share, I will upload onto this blog. You can give comments on how to improve my photography skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment